Announcements | School Broadcasts |
Sr. Boys Basketball
POSTED: Friday, March 2, 2018 | 10:48 am
The Varsity Boys Basketball Sabres slugged it out with WC Miller in the Zone Final last night. The action was fast and furious. The score remained close until the 4th quarter when Cole Baker went off the chain hitting 4 threes and 3 layups in the last 6 minutes leading Sanford to an 84 - 67 Zone 4 championship win! Logan Schreyer led all scorers with 37 points, Charlie Major, Greg Zeaton plus JV callups Colby Hay and Aaron McCorriston took turns playing shutdown defence on the Aces best player. Logan Nyman and Zac VanWalleghem cleaned up the 4th quarter rebounds to seal the win.
Thanks to the Varsity Girls team and all the fans who came to cheer. Kudos to Will Johnson who spent the entire game in the Sabre mascot uniform.
The team now travels to Ste Anne for the Provincial InterZone playoff tonight at 6pm.
High School Ringette Meeting Today
POSTED: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 | 10:12 AM
All girls who signed up for the High School Ringette team, please see Ms. Simons at 12:20 in room 21.
Deadlines... from Guidance Counsellor
POSTED: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 | 10:40 AM
1. Friday, February 9 is the final deadline for any students wishing to attend an Open House at Red River, U of W or U of M. Priority is given to grade 12's. Permission slips available in the counselling office.
2. Friday, February 9 is the deadline for any grade 11's to submit their applications for the U of W High School Enrichment Week.
3. Friday, Febraury 9 is the deadline for grade 9's to hand in their World of Choices permission slips to Ms. Chase.
MITT for 2018-19 School Year...
POSTED: Thursday, January 25, 2018 | 8:37 AM
Any students who are considering MITT for the 2018-19 school year or have questions about programs, please see Ms. Chase.
POSTED: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 | 10:37 AM
Workout Clubh for this week is cancelled.
University? Scholarships? Language Credit Exam?
POSTED: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 | 8:59 AM
Any grade 12 students who are applying to the University of Winnipeg AND wishing to be nominated for major scholarship must speak to Ms. Chase by the end of this week. Deadline for application packages is Friday, January 19.
2. If you are in grade 11 and interested in the possibilty of attending the University of Winnipeg for a week in April please see Ms. Chase.
3. The Red River Valley Teachers' Association scholarship application is now available. If you are gradauting this year AND plan to work with students or youth, you may want to apply for this award. For more information regarding eligib ...more